Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tee Shirts - Mrs. Fear

I swear this blog hasn't been abandoned!
Lack of funding has prevented me from really moving forward with it, but I have a few items to review (and if you'd like to be a guest reviewer, feel free to shoot me an email. starrvingartist@yahoo.com)

First of all, I am on a quest! Edie needs t-shirts; She's been to some cool museums and I want to make her some souvenir tees without spending a fortune, so I trundled off to Etsy.
Eventually, I found Mrs. Fear, who had a listing for a plain white tee. I messaged her about more colors, and ordered two white shirts and what she called a medium gray, which is more of a drab military green in my humble opinion (whatever it's called, I like the color. AG would never use it).



Edie and Avalanche play Model and show off new shirts.

The insides seams aren't serged, but she does zigzag everything that might unravel, and some of the seams are turned under twice.

Fit wise, these are shirts that are definitely going to fit chubbier PM dolls. They are not quite as fitted as I would prefer... they do seem a tad bit big on the Mattel dolls.
The backs close with velcro.


In a nutshell:
Item: Tee Shirts
Seller: Mrs. Fear
Price: $12 for three, plus shipping
Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment